PHPDebugger - Early build
PHPDebugger is a standalone server designed to help debugging PHP web-apps. Simple load the class TADebugger
and use $sharedDebugger
to post notification messages, backtraces or files back to PHPDebugger. Sample PHP sample project included.
Note, that PHPDebugger doesn't require a source-level recompile of your PHP installation, nor does PHPDebugger require a special IDE. Thus, PHPDebugger can be used in conjunction with any other infrastructural component.
- Ships with TADebugger.inc.php, the debugger's interface class.
- Prints source line of error or exception automatically.
- Automatically sets up error and exception handler.
- PHP web-apps communicates using TCP with PHPDebugger through LAN or internet.
Remote source view
- To be debugged app sends sources to PHPDebugger on demand.
Available for OS X 10.4.x or newer.