Server Scout monitors Apache, routers, managed switches, file- or application servers
Server Scout - Your automated system supervisor
Server Scout is an application, which monitors networked communication systems [Apache, MySQL, etc.] by means of the predefined sensors or user-defined scripts. [Screenshots...
, full size screenshot...
Monitors virtually any system
Due to Server Scout's versatile sensor architecture, the application manages a broad range of systems:
- Routers or managed switches
- Intra- or internet-based web- or application server
- OS X, Windows, UNIX or Linux based file servers
To make the system manager's life as easy as possible, we ship the application with several predefined sensors
- Network Latency - Supervises the time, a data package needs to reach a system
- Simple HTTP Ping - Retrieves a web-page based on a give URL, monitors the page's size and speed of a server
- Apache Server Status - Retrieves Apache's integrated Sever-Status feature and monitors Apache's performance
- Generic Sensor - Queries an arbitrary script [sample PHP script included]. This versatile mechanism allows to supervise MySQL, Oracle, or virtually any other server application.
Visit the screenshot page for Server Scout's
This is a preview
. Thus, the applications quits after 30 seconds and doesn't save preferences. Besides that, the application allows to monitor an arbitrary number of system.
Requires OS X 10.2.8. Compatible to PPC and Intel Macs.